• 650W/VA UPS module designed to operate in extreme environments and provide maximum flexibility while ensuring critical loads remain protected and running during power outages and other power disturbances
• Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) lengthens battery life by providing protection without transferring to backup mode during voltage surge or sag
• Independently programmable control and report dry contacts allow monitoring and controlling of key functions
• Temperature compensated battery charging protects batteries from overcharging or undercharging at extreme temperatures, extending the life of the battery
• Local and remote monitoring and control via RS232 port and Ethernet SNMP interface*
Alpha FXM is a line of rugged UPS power modules used worldwide in the most demanding environments where clean backup power is needed. Designed to perform in the most extreme demanding environments, Alpha FXM units ensure equipment in security, communications, traffic, industrial environments, and many other critical applications remains safe and protected from power disturbances. Thanks to its powerful programmable battery charger, the FXM is capable of providing the runtime you need. All FXM models are available in 120Vac and 230Vac.
*Ethernet SNMP card is standard on the 120Vac model and optional on the 230Vac model