• Compact, integrated UPS system designed to operate in extreme environments
• Provides maximum flexibility while ensuring critical loads remain protected and running during power outages and other power disturbances
• Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) lengthens battery life by providing protection without transferring to backup mode during voltage surge or sag
• Local and remote monitoring and control via RS232 port and optional Ethernet SNMP interface
• A wide operating temperature range of -40 to 60°C (-40 to 140°F) is suitable for most OSP operating environments(1)
• Can power up to four (4) loads, up to 50W each while occupying a small 20" x 14" footprint
• Temperature compensated battery charging protects batteries from overcharging at extreme temperatures, extending the life of the battery
The Micro 300-12 supplies a constant 12Vdc output that is ideal for powering Fiber to the Home in Multiple Dwelling Unit applications. Based on Alpha's longstanding, rugged FXM UPS technology, the Micro 300-12 operates over a full range of harsh OSP environments.
Unlike other FTTH power systems, the Micro 300-12 can power up to 64 living units while occupying a small 20" x 14" footprint.