B140-002 - 2-Port DVI over Cat5/Cat6 Extender Splitter, Video Transmitter, 1920x1080 at 60Hz, Up to 200-ft.
- Transmit a DVI-D Single-Link signal to two monitors up to 200 ft. away using a single Cat5e/6 patch cable
- Supports DVI-D Single-Link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- For longer distances - Use a B140-1A0 active receiver unit to extend a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 150 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 200 ft.
- For shorter distances - Use a B140-1P0 passive receiver unit to extend a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 50 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 100 ft.
- Use 24AWG, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series, to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- Further expand the range and number of monitors by using a B140-110 repeater unit
- Add up to four remote units (three repeaters and one active receiver) to each channel of the B140-002, for a total of 4 displays per channel. (An active receiver should be the last unit in a channel)
- A 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 125 ft. from each repeater to the next unit in the channel, or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 175 ft.
- HDCP compatible
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Plug and play; no software or drivers required
- Mounting hardware included
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases