Belotti Variable Auto Transformer
The BELOTTI autotransformer is an efficient, trouble-free device for controlling A.C. voltage. Unlike most transformers, our voltage regulator has a transformation ratio that can be smoothly and continuosly changed so the output of the unit can be controlled from zero to line voltage or even higher.
Features: EFFICIENT - transforms power more efficiently than rheostats
DURABLE - because it runs cool (40/50° C max)
OVERLOAD-ABLE withstands 1000% overloads short term
- Independent of load size or power factor - voltage to the load changes little from full load to none.
- Produce an adjustable output voltage that is a sine wave. Only the voltage magnitude is changed; the shape of the voltage is not distorted.
- Handle all load power factors.
- Can be used to adjust banks of capacitors and/or inductors.
- Regulate voltage (over and under-voltage testing of electrical and electronic equipments).
- Speed control
- Lighting control in theatres, hotels, photographic studios
- Motor test stands - Power supplies
- Industrial process heating control
- Source voltage & load banks for electrical testing: • circuit breaker • uninterruptible power supplies • generators
- Control of D.C. voltage and current through rectifiers
- Control of rectifiers in electroplating etc.
- Supply voltage adjustment (automatic voltage stabilisers)