The G-Net is an advanced, true online Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) providing reliable, regulated and stable voltage to any type of load.
From computers and telecommunication systems to automated industrial control systems.
The GNet UPS is available in various models of up to 10 kVA.
Voltage surges, spikes and sags are inherent in commercial utility power. Over time, these irregularities shorten the life of the equipment and components.
The G-Net UPS continually eliminates power irregularities, thus helping extend the life of your equipment.
• True on line sine design, pure sine wave output without pollution
• Intelligent DCP/CPU design with 0.98 PFC
• Zero transfer time ensuring the reliability of the load operation
• Local and remote control capability with RS232 or USB port compatible with SNMP
• Self diagnosis and protection function
• Peak value of current and short circuit protection design
• 1-3kVA tower or rack
• 6kVA with external battery cabinet tower or rack
• 10kVA with external battery cabinet tower or rack